When are you willing to think outside the box?
Shelter, Food, Water. I think everyone would agree these are the 3 essentials necessary for survival. But what about your Medicine?
Mainstream medicine has its place. But it also has it’s issues:
- Medicine spoils and expires
- Pharmaceuticals have detrimental side effects
- Prescription dependency is not a long-term solution
- Pharmaceuticals are expensive
- Medicines are not easy to carry and transport
- Many drugs need to be administered by trained professionals
In my journey towards becoming independent of modern medicine, I learned that while Herbs and Essential Oils certainly have a place; nothing, and I mean nothing, has the power of homeopathy.
- The use of homeopathy is growing at a rate of 20-25%. 600 million people worldwide use homeopathy today.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has stated that homeopathy is the second most-used medical system internationally.
- It remains a well-kept secret in the US, even though homeopathic medicine has been official since 1930 (Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act).
- Homeopathy has been actively suppressed by the American Medical Association (AMA).
- The general public has been deceived and left unaware, though homeopathy is quietly being validated in the finest research hospitals right here in the USA.
I’ve taken the last 3 years to write, and over 20 years to compile, the information in my Survivalist Guide to Homeopathy.
PS: Don’t miss this extra bonus gift below just for sharing this page.